Wednesday, October 4, 2006

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

Haven't done one of these in a while.....

While at the comic book store to pick up the latest shipment for the pseudo-kid, I got myself a trio of boots.....

ROUTE 66:
"HOW MUCH A POUND IS ALBATROSS?"
"GIVE THE OLD CAT A TENDER MOUSE"
These two episodes are a couple of months apart, but they feature Julie Newmar playing a wealthy young siren named Vicky Russell.

CLIO AWARDS 40th ANNIVERSARY REEL
[RARE TV COMMERCIALS FROM THE 50s - 80s]
This should be a great time-waster at work, where I don't have to keep focused on the plot and instead do at least a little work.

If you've never seen a Turkish rip-off of some famous genre film, you're missing some great unintentional comedy. The MST3K bots would have had a field day with some of these movies. "Superman", "Star Trek", "The Exorcist" and even "Young Frankenstein" have been remade by Turkish hacks. And now I have a new one to add to my collection:

AYSEGIK ve SIHIRLI GUGELER
aka
THE TURKISH WIZARD OF OZ

Apparently, all those nasty rumors you've ever heard about Munchkins actually happen in this movie!

I've got a lotta viewin' to do!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: