Saturday, March 19, 2005

"MILLIONAIRE" NOTICE

This is an email that was sent out by my Iddiot friend Brian-El, who tried out for 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' last year and invited me along to watch two of the tapings later that afternoon.

Here's a note I sent to a bunch of folks.

(Psssst...don't tellanyone...but Toby was in the audience, too--I couldn't see him from my seat, but I think he was sitting in the top row, just TV left of Meredith Viera's seat...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder (or notice) for those who may want one: the two shows of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire for which I was in the audience are due to be broadcast this Thursday and Friday, March 24 and 25. However, if it'syour local CBS affiliate that carries the show, it may be pre-empted or bumped to a late-late night slot by NCAA basketball.
I estimate the chance of actually being able to see me in the audience on anything less than a 60" TV as being about 35%.

Toby here, again. I'm thinking the chances of seeing me might be pretty good. I was directly behind Meredith, but up in the last row. I plan on taping it and checking it out and will let you know if I was able to see either me or Brian.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby
(For those in the NYC area, the show airs at 12:30 pm on WABC-7.)

No comments: