Monday, February 11, 2019

THE 2019 SUPER BOWL BLIPVERTS (PART FIVE)




For me, this was the worst of this year’s Super Bowl commercials.  And that’s because I just found it boring.  It really lowered the excitement in the room.  I will not be surprised should I find out there has been hatred towards the commercial for promoting harmony with this image:




I actually thought it looks pretty sexy.  Gee, I don't what makes me think that....

I would have tried to go for something that really grabbed the attention instead of this, which was sweet but too slow.  Considering the Super Bowl was already being dominated by Pepsi with their sponsorship of the half-time show, Coke really needed to step up and pull out all the stops.

Fear not though, Coke.  You’re still my drink (diet version).

BCnU!


No comments: