Saturday, September 23, 2017

SATURDAY SOUNDTRACK - A MAJOR DISTRACTION



Yeah. You're seeing the right title card up there.

If you know me, you know I can't stand these so-called "reality" shows about vapid young people full of angst in hormonal overdrive.

But I watched the episode of this show which aired this week because a friend of mine was involved in it.  Natalie Major is a singer of beauty, strength & perseverance, and an amazing talent.  And the show sampled her version of "Follow The Leader", which they credited as it played on the soundtrack:


 



Every so often I've used the Saturday Inner Toob slot to feature music used on TV and this is along those same lines.  Natalie has been sharing her gift via YouTube and I'd like to showcase some of those videos with you so that you can see how talented she is.















Next step for Natalie: we have to see her "televersion" appear in some fictional club - perhaps in some CW series.

I think Natalie tours?  If so, maybe we'll see her in Riverdale one day!


BCnU!

No comments: