Monday, September 18, 2017

BLIPVERT MONDAY - JIMMY FEBREZE




This is Jimmy’s room.  We don’t know what Jimmy’s last name is, but for filing purposes I’m calling him Jimmy Febreze as he’s found in a Febreze blipvert.

Jimmy has gone “nose-blind”.  He doesn’t smell the sweaty gym socks stored in his room like his Mom can. 

But how about that other guy?  Who’s he?  I’m thinking he msut be Jimmy’s best friend.

Why can’t he smell the dirty socks in Jimmy’s room?  Maybe he does smell them.  But for the sake of their friendship, he doesn’t say anything.

Or maybe there’s another reason…..?


Oh, by the way.  This is Jimmy’s Mom.

Never mind.  I withdraw the question…..


BCnU!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet Jimmy's room smells great -- testosterone & toes!

Unknown said...

I keep thinking I have seen Jimmy before, wasn't he Adam from how to eat fried worms?

redhawk65 said...

Yes really does smell good. I wish I could smell him

Anonymous said...

who is Jimmy's mom?

Tim H said...

Yes Jimmy's mom is a certified milf!