I posited in the past that survivors from the Cybermen take-over of Mondas (the planet on which Westeros can be found) escaped to Earth Prime-Time and became part of the several invading humanoid species who would blend their DNA together to form the Terran humans we see in our TV shows today.
The one survivor from this refugee ship whom we met in a TV show was Eve Norda from the 'Twilight Zone' episode "Probe 7 - Over and Out". From Captain Adam Cook's attempt to converse with her, we were supposed to accept his assumption that she was the only survivor of her ship. But I believe that they all survived the landing on Toobworld and that when Eve Norta and Adam Cook walked away together, she was going to lead him straight back to their settlement.
With all of the survivors from that Mondasian refugee ship, there would be enough samples of genetic material that had been passed down through the generations from the times of the seven kingdoms of Westeros. And once those Mondasians began breeding with the Golgafrincham survivors and other early humanoids who arrived on Earth Prime-Time, those genes would be passed down into the new breed of characters who would populate Toobworld.
And sometimes the combination would be just right to recreate the likeness of characters we know from 'Game Of Thrones'.
Here are just a few examples:
- Bronn - Inspector Bennett Drake ('Ripper Street')
- Olenna Tyrell - Emma Knight Peel ('The Avengers')
- King Robert Baratheon - Bill Miller ('Still Standing')
- Tyrion Lannister - Arthur Ramsey ('Threshold')
- Jaime Lannister - John Amsterdam ('New Amsterdam')
- Alton Lannister - Lyle Anderson ('Kingdom')
- Ser Jorah Mormont - Richard Carlysle ('Downton Abbey')
- Petyr Baelish - Mayor Tommy Carcetti ('The Wire')
- Lord Varys - Edward Darby ('Suits')
- Davos Seaworth - Captain Zhukov ('Doctor Who')
- Ygritte - Gwen Dawson ('Downton Abbey')
- Maester Aemon - Horace Dorrington ('The Rivals Of Sherlock Holmes')
- Jaqen H'ghar - Sebastian Berger ('Crossing Lines')
- Gendry (Baratheon) - Chris Miles ('Skins')
And that's only a few!
This doesn't mean these would be the only "replicants" to resurface throughout the generations of Earth Prime-Time. Just because Olenna's DNA would recombine for Emma Knight, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen again.
So Diana Smythe ('Diana') would also be a candidate, as would Mrs. Gillyflower of the Victorian era. There could be multiple echoes of that genetic sequence living at the same time - Bronn's battered visage, seen echoed in the Victorian period with Detective Inspector Drake, could have materialized again in the modern age three times over:
- DS Eddie Hargreaves ('Between The Lines')
- Sgt. Paddy Garvey ('Soldier, Soldier')
- DC Tom McCabe ('Badger')
The best thing of all? It's a theory that can't be disproven... unless the "Walking Dead" army of the White Walkers takes over the whole planet before the Cybermen can even come into being.....