Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SKED ALERT! TUESDAYS ON TNT


I love it when other people do the work for me!

Rob Buckley of "The Medium Is Not Enough" (Link to your left, my Tooblings!), found this blipvert for the TNT lineup for Tuesday nights coming this June:


For this to work in the main Toobworld, Detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr. Maura Isles would have to be in Los Angeles, or attorneys Jared Franklin and Peter Bash had to be cruising for flim in Boston.

But in the Promoverse, that alternate TV sub-dimension which also houses commercial team-ups between 'Monk', 'The Dead Zone', 'Psych', and 'The 4400', this would fit right in.

Thanks, Rob!

BCnU!

2 comments:

Mattkind said...

I like to think Franklin and Bash Were In Boston Helping Out Denny Crane And Alan on A case and being Franklin and Bash did the speed dating thing before they headed home

Toby O'B said...

That's a great idea; I love it!