Monday, June 6, 2011

NEW 2 VIEW @ TOOB HQ: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Sure, it's my birthday now, but I get myself presents all the time.

At any rate, here are the latest acquisitions for the Toobworld Central DVD Library:

1) BENNY HILL: THE LOST YEARS

2) THE BENNY HILL SHOW MEGA-SET

3) MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS - THE COMPLETE SERIES MEGA-SET

4) SHERLOCK HOLMES (with Peter Cushing & Nigel Stock)

5) JOHN ADAMS

6) TERRY PRATCHETT'S THE COLOUR OF MAGIC

7)  FLYING BLIND

8) STEPHEN SONDHEIM'S PUTTING IT TOGETHER

With that last item, there's a personal connection - my sister and I were at the recording of that show, so we got to see Carol Burnett's fashioin faux pas.  And with 'Flying Blind', I can get the screen grabs to illustrate a new theory of relateeveety that will connect the show to 'Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea'......

2 comments:

Will said...

Happy Birthday...and keep up the good job

Toby O'B said...

Thanks, Will!