Saturday, January 31, 2009

AS SEEN ON TV: PANCHO VILLA

Usually there's no rhyme nor reason to the daily choices I make for the "As Seen On TV" feature. Leading up to Obama's inauguration, I did have a short run of the former presidents. And I may get to most of the others (if available) later in the year. I will have a theme for next week, of famous people as seen on 'Liberty's Kids', if only to use the various profile pictures I grabbed from their website.

But for now, it's mostly a slapdash collection of pics. And for today we have the Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa as he looked in "And Starring Pancho Villa As Himself". Antonio Banderas played Pancho Villa and the HBO movie was written by Larry Gelbart.
That in itself makes this a worthy choice for the Inner Toob spotlight.

BCnU!
Toby O'B

No comments: