Saturday, August 11, 2007

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL, VACATION EDITION

My vacation is basically over; I go back to work tomorrow night. But for tonight, I'm acclimating myself to being back in NYC, and getting the rare chance to listen to Vin Scelsa's radio show on WFUV, "Vin Scelsa's Idiot's Delight".

So while I'm hanging out online, hoping to hear from my Li'l Buddy Sean - the father of my god-daughter - over in Taiwan, I thought it was a good time to post my latest addition to the Toobworld DVD Library.

While stocking up on supplies to bring back to NYC, I found a copy of the first season of 'How I Met Your Mother' at BJ's Warehouse for less than 17 bucks. Amazon.com couldn't even beat that, so I picked it up. For me, 'HIMYM' is one of the top five sitcoms on the air today.

That same day I also got the movie "Hot Fuzz", which I had already seen three times.

My brother Bill also burned a few CDs for me - one of Good Brother Earl and the other for Old Crow Medicine Show, both bands I heard from his collection while up at "The Lake".

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: