Monday, February 6, 2006

GUEST SPOT: BILL ON THE SUPER BOWL ADS

This is from my brother Bill:

I just watched all the ads via AOL and my two top ones were:

1. AMERIQUEST - Hospital (Laughed so loud neighbors could hear)
2. FEDEX - Caveman. (very clever and great special effects)


I had honorable mentions as

BUD - the Barn
BUD - the Streaker


And for sentimental or other reasons:

DOVE (the best message of all of them Sunday)
UNITED (I admire the animation work that went into it)
DISNEY NFL (It recognized the cultural phenomenon of that phrase as soon as it showed Phil Simms from the Giants 1st super bowl win, but also respected both teams, including the nicest guy in the NFL, Shaun Alexander.)

I wish he also clued me in on what he thought was the worst. Nothing like Blipvert Scheudenfreude!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: