Sunday, August 14, 2005

RE-TRIALS OF O'BRIEN

It's always nice when family members come back to visit......

According to the fan club list for her official website, (which I found mentioned at the Outpost Gallifrey site), actress Zoe Wanamaker, is set to make a repeat appearance during the second series of 'Doctor Who'.

She appeared in the second episode of the latest series, "The End Of The World", as Lady Cassandra O'Brien, probably a future relation of my tele-version. When I wrote about this episode a few weeks ago I mentioned how much I hoped we would see her again in one form or another.

I'm hoping she'll be returning as an earlier version of Lady Cassandra, but as of now, it is unclear as to whether or not she will reprise the role, do voiceover or be seen in the flesh (what's left of it), or perhaps something else entirely.

Ms. Wanamaker is apparently taking part in the series early in the season, possibly in the first episode. (I'm not sure if that's a reference to the Christmas special or not.)

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: