Monday, January 1, 2024

COLUMBO MEETS THE DOCTOR - AI STYLE

 


I haven't found many, but there are a few good photoshops out there of Lieutenant Columbo meeting the Doctor.  But greedy bastid that I am, I wanted more.

So I turned to AI.  It's not a perfect system, but I've made a few good examples... as well as a few howlers....

Enjoy....


Columbo and the TARDIS


Columbo meets Himself
Thanks to a temporal glitch?


Suggestive of the Seventh Incarnation,
But is that Columbo or a Goodfella?


Suggestive of the Fourth Incarnation,
But is Paul Reiser playing Columbo?


Columbo & the Twelfth Incarnation?


Not sure....


Columbo with the Tenth & Twelfth Incarnations


What if Anthony Hopkins had been the Doctor?


I suppose it suggests Tom Baker,
But he looks like Lyle Lovett.


What if Ian McShane was the Doctor?
Or is it Christopher Walken?


Another Tom Baker possibility,
But I think he looks like Tom Jones.


Maybe inspired by Rowan Atkinson in
"The Curse Of Fatal Death"?


I think David Tennant inspired both.


Columbo and some alien, perhaps?

I have since moved on to a much better AI program and maybe I'll make up a few examples before this blog-A-thon is over....




No comments: