Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE - TUESDAY IS THEO'S DAY


I was caught unawares for today.  So I'm going tocall on the help of one of my Facebook friends whom I've showcased here in the past.

Theo Solorio is a very talented artist interested in the realm of funny animal comics.  Her characters are - to my eye - in the style of Don Bluth's work.


But here's the catch - she creates funny animal characters based on her two favorite TV shows - 'Columbo' & 'Seinfeld'.

And she does an excellent job recreating scenes from those shows.  I'm mostly familiar with her art based on 'Columbo' episodes in which Columbo is a fox, but today I want to showcase one of her 'Seinfeld' paintings.

Remember the episode where they couldn't find where they parked their car in a garage?  Theo has made an excellent version of that... with a bonus twist.  (Click to enlarge)


Take a look at who's peering around the pillar in the background!

BCnU!


No comments: