Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A RED LETTER DAY IN TOOBWORLD - FICTIONAL SEX ACTS ON THE TOOB!



Every so often I get stuck for a story for the next day in Inner Toob.  And so I have to refer to the "slush file".  And what better to get readers than something salacious and juicy?

How about fictional sex acts only found in Toobworld?  (With one of them found on another planet - Mondas on the continent of Westeros.)

L.A. LAW
MY OWN WORST ENEMY

Venus Butterfly

[One more show to reference it and the Venus Butterfly could join the TVXOHOF!]

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Cincinnati Hat Trick

COMMUNITY
Mexican Halloween

BONES
Page 186

SCRUBS
The Stinkbug


WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?
Pruning the Hibiscus

SAI DE BAIXO
Legless Kangaroo

CONAN
Tokyo Sandblaster
Taking Grandma To Applebee's

TWO AND A HALF MEN
Japanese Rain Goggles

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
Alabama Crab Dangler

GAME OF THRONES
Meereenese Knot

THE GOLDEN GIRLS
Savannah Twister

NEW GIRL
The Captain

FARSCAPE
The Left-handed Latvian Rodeo Torture

PICKET FENCES
The Squiggle

ACTION
Dominican face-hat
Two-fingered Mexican oil job
Double-knobbed rubber-bottom sex-basket
Reverse ceiling squad
(All four of these are fake)

There's one other one I heard the other day but damned if I can remember from where.  And I can't remember who mentioned it, although for some reason I want to say it was Tea Leoni.  Could I have heard it in the season premiere of 'Madam Secretary'?

I'll have to check the transcript if it's up.

A big thanks to the TV Tropes website which listed most of these sex acts.

Related image

BCnU!


No comments: