Thursday, February 18, 2016

TVXOHOF - A SCALIA TALKING POINT


More ruminations on the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.....

For the Television Crossover Hall of Fame, I already have three appearances by one actor in the role of Scalia to not only be eligible for membership but that Jack Shearer's portrayal should be the official portrait for the gallery.

But as I've often mentioned in the past, just a reference to a particular member of the League of Themselves in a fictional context is enough to be counted towards their membership in the TVXOHOF. With that mention, it means that the person invoked actually exists in Toobworld.

And so it is with Justice Scalia....

'LAW & ORDER'
"TALKING POINTS" 


Judith Barlow:
"I have four bestsellers out.
How many does Antonin Scalia have
?"
Arthur Branch:
"You also look better in a cocktail dress."

BCnU!

My thanks to my sister Leah for catching this in last night's repeat on the Ion network....

No comments: