Monday, March 23, 2015

THE TOOBITS AWARDS - A LOOK AT THE CANDIDATES


The annual Toobits Awards at the end of the year aren't just slapped together.  I collect pozz'ble candidates all through the year.  (And sometimes I know I have a clear winner the moment I see the entry.)

So I thought maybe I'd share some of the candidates as I find them, and add a splainin as to why I think they're eligible.

Today it's my first candidate for Best Performance by a League of Themselves Member in Toobworld.  (There are other options in the Tooniverse, Skitlandia, and in commercials.)


CINDY CRAWFORD in 'COUGAR TOWN'
Super model and actress Cindy Crawford is a patient of Dr. Tom Gazelion at Gulfhaven Memorial Hospital.  Tom is the chief neurosurgeon at Gulfhaven Memorial, so the question is: Why was Cindy Crawford seeing him?

From Google:
A neurosurgeon is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.

I hope her televersion gets better!

BCnU!

No comments: