Monday, December 9, 2013

LEAGUE OF THEMSELVES - ZSA ZSA GABOR


ZSA ZSA GABOR

AS SEEN IN:
'Cybill'
"The Last Temptation Of Cybill"

Q: You guested on "Cybill" with Zsa Zsa Gabor. Did Zsa Zsa make a pass?

Kevin Sorbo: You know what? She likes her men. The scene had me sitting in a bed with little briefs on. Zsa Zsa arrives in this big white chiffon number and starts yellilng, "Where is my stud?" She gets in bed and we did two takes. The director goes, "Great. We're done." Zsa Zsa, who is really bummed, goes, "That's it?" I said, "That's what all the women say to me." Zsa Zsa kept grabbing me, but it was all in fun.

Q:
Did Cybill make a pass?

Kevin Sorbo:
She's a good kisser. The only bad part is that her boyfriend [musician Robert Martin] was always on the set.

(31.08.97 Chicago Sun-Times)

BCnU!

No comments: