Thursday, May 2, 2013

GETTING LUCKY WITH ZOMBIES


When it comes to the TV Universe, my main concern is with Earth Prime-Time, the main Toobworld. That's where most of the TV shows are situated and thus the most opportunity for my theoretical crossovers like the Missing Links and the Theories of Relateeveety. Sometimes I'll post about a few of the other TV dimensions - Evil Toobworld, Skitlandia, the Tooniverse, the worlds of 'The West Wing' and 'Castle', and one day I hope to finally lay out my vision of how the alternate worlds of 'Once Upon A Time' are unified but are NOT BookWorld.

One TV dimension in which I don't have any interest is Zombie Toobworld. I mean, what's the point? Eventually every living person on that world will either be killed outright or turned into a Walker. How could there ever be a world-wide cure for the zuvembies, as Marvel Comics once had to call them?

So far there are only two main contributions to this world - 'The Walking Dead' and 'Dead Set'. 'In The Flesh' could be part of this world as well; I'm not sure and I don't plan on investigating it.

But I did find a piece to the puzzle for Zombie Toobworld that shows a little bit o' life during prime-time when the sheriff from 'The Walking Dead' was in his coma:


Think it unbelievable that the events of that lottery blipvert could happen in the same world as 'The Walking Dead'?

1] On Earth Prime-Time, 'Get Smart' happens in the same world as 'I Spy'.

2] You're already dealing with zombies. Don't talk to me about believability.

BCnU!

No comments: